Having a clean home can give off a feeling of… well…cleanliness! Here are a few tips addressing ways to save time cleaning, tips on how to tackle tough cleaning tasks, and tips for everyday cleaning tasks.
Save time with these cleaning tips…
- Keep a lint roller in your car and use it to clean instead of a vacuum!
- Wear your jeans more than once before washing them. This helps avoid excessive washing.
- Have a grease stain on your clothes? Rub a dab of dish detergent into the grease stain and rinse with water.
How to tackle those tough cleaning tasks…
- Rub a walnut with the shell removed over a scuff on your wood furniture. It will hide the damage.
- Use a damp rubber glove to remove pet hair. Just scoop it up!
- Hang towels on a towel bar in order to avoid musty towels.
- Use toothpaste to remove stains from your coffee mugs.
- If you have marker stains on wood, use toothpaste to get rid of them.
Helpful tips for everyday cleaning tasks…
- If your sneakers smell, sprinkle baking soda inside them. Before you go to wear them again, just tap the excess baking soda out.
- Scrub your sneakers with toothpaste to clean them.
Good Housekeeping.(2017, December 26). Our 50 best tips to make your house super clean. Retrieved from http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/g2550/best-cleaning-tips/?