Redoing and/or fixing up your front yard can be very rewarding. However, it can be time-consuming and hard to completely re-do your front yard on your own. Below are some easy ideas on how to landscape your front yard AND some easy tips on how to keep your front yard looking great!
Easy tips for up keeping your plants
- Water the roots of your plants instead of the tops. Watering the tops can cause them damage.
- Pull any weeds you see growing on a regular basis.
- Water your plants before 9 a.m. to help them beat afternoon heat.
- Use organic mulch. It will hold in moisture and enrich the soil by breaking down.
Landscaping made easy
- Have an area of grass that is constantly walked on, causing it to be trampled? Replace it with paving stones to create a solid pathway to walk on.
- Is your mailbox looking worn out? Use an outdoor durable spray paint to give it a new look.
- Use solar lights to light up your walkway.
- Looking to redo your front door? Paint it using an exterior paint made for the door’s materials.
Good Housekeeping. (2017, March 31). 20 easy landscaping ideas for your front yard. Retrieved from http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/gardening/tips/g3551/landscaping-ideas/?slide=1
image retrieved from: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/starting/how-to-start-your-flower-garden.htm